Frequently Asked Questions

Are you a parent? Click here!

For Students

When can I sign my lease agreement for next semester?

Today! Hurry in or lease online to reserve your spot at the newest luxury student housing community in College Station, featuring fully furnished apartments with modern design finishes. 

What does ‘Individual Leasing’ mean?

At Holleman Crossing, your lease will be for your specific bedroom. If a roommate moves out or transfers, you will not be responsible for their portion of rent and utilities. 

Do I need my Parent/Guardian with me to sign a lease agreement?

No, your Parent/Guardian does not need to be with you to sign the lease.

How do I find roommates if I don’t already have one?

Holleman Crossing offers a comprehensive roommate matching service. You can stop by our leasing office or call for more information on help finding your future roommate!

How long will my lease be?

Your lease will be for 12 months.

What utilities are in included with my rent?

Holleman Crossing provides expanded basic cable and premium internet, offering speeds up to 100Mb/s, with outlets in every bedroom and living area. 

What utilities am I responsible for?

You will only be responsible for covering your portion of electricity. You will not have to worry about setting these services up with your roommates or even paying a different company for this. Each month the electricity charges will be listed on your resident portal.

Do I have to bring my own furniture or pay extra for a monthly furniture rental?

At Holleman Crossing, every apartment is fully furnished with premium furnishings and modern design finishes. There is no rental fee for the furniture.

What appliances are provided in each apartment?

Our apartments provide you with high-quality black appliances, including a refrigerator with ice-maker, microwave, stove & oven, dishwasher and a full size washer/dryer unit. 

Do I have to carry Renter’s Insurance to live at Holleman Crossing?

Being a resident of Holleman Crossing does require you to have a minimum of $100,000 general liability insurance coverage, with proof required at move-in.

How do I pay my rent and when is it due?

Your rent and electricity payment is due on the 1st of every month, and may be paid with either a check or money order to the office or paid online with a debit or credit card through our resident portal on our website. We cannot accept cash. You will have a grace period to pay your rent until the 3rd of the month, after which rent would be considered late, with late fees accruing starting on the 4th of the month. 

How do I get something fixed in my apartment?

Our friendly, on-site staff at Holleman Crossing is happy to help you take care of your maintenance requests. You can easily submit a work order by visiting or calling the office during business hours or send your request online through our resident portal anytime. If you would like to call in a maintenance request after business hours, you will follow the prompts to leave a message for ‘Maintenance.’ For Emergency Maintenance Requests (plumbing, non-functional AC/heat during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, fires and floods) we are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Please CALL the office immediately during business hours or leave a message for ‘Emergency Maintenance’ after hours. 

What if I get locked out of my apartment?

Stop by the Holleman Crossing leasing office during business hours if you are locked out. For after-hours issues, please call and leave a message for our maintenance team.

Where can I find the Aggie Spirit Bus Schedule?

You can find the transportation website for Texas A&M, with pick-up times and a live shuttle tracker, here: Texas A&M Transportation Services